Intellectual Property and conditions of use
The companies in the Group do not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing on this web site.
The texts, images, sounds and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of the Group. Any act of transmission, distribution, alteration, cession, reproduction, storage or communication, must have the Group’s express consent of.
Conditions for use of the website
The information on this website, as well as quarterly reports or other information of the different investment vehicles which it contains, does not constitute an offer or a request for subscription or sale of units or shares of the investment funds, pension funds and SICAVs managed by Merchbanc.
Merchbanc’s website does not take into account the specific investment goals of any individual or institution. The Regulations, Prospectus, full Quarterly Report and last Annual Report of the funds are available to participants at Merchbanc’s registered office.
The information contained on the Merchbanc website aims to help investment decision-making. However, one must consider that investing in investment funds, pension funds and SICAVs can be subject to fluctuations and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future behavior.
It is advisable that before one makes a subscription or redemption of units of a mutual fund, pension fund or SICAV, one contacts Merchbanc’s professionals for further information and advice.
Merchbanc Financial Group (hereinafter the Group) is not responsible for any discrepancies that, temporarily, may arise between the contents of this website and the actual data for valuation, returns or other information relating to the various investment vehicles.
The Group shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may occur on the computers and computer systems of the user motivated by the use of this website or those that users may suffer from improper use of the same or by failures, interruptions, absence or defect in the telecommunications.
* A cookie can be defined as a text file that a web site server sends from the browser to the user’s computer’s hard drive which is then stored in the system.
The user has the possibility to configure the browser to notify the user of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of these cookies on the user’s hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
The cookies used on this website are generated Analitycs Google , being the name and the specific purpose of each of the following :
· _ga: It expires 2 years since the last update. This third-party Google Analytics cookie is used to differentiate users when collecting information about visits to the page. This cookie helps you identify which areas of the website should be improved. The _ga cookie does not allow Monsanto to personally identify the user, since no data or personal information is tracked.
· _gat: It expires 10 minutes after the last update. This third-party Google Analytics cookie is used by Google Analytics to monitor the rate of requests to its servers. This cookie helps Monsanto identify which areas of the website should be improved. The _gat cookie does not allow Monsanto to personally identify the user, since no data or personal information is tracked.
· _gid: It expires 10 minutes after the last update. This first part analytics.js: is used to distinguish users.
· cookie-agreed: Persistent. Collect the acceptance of cookies by the user. If it is not accepted, the cookie acceptance message will always be displayed.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options . You can find information about how, in relation to the most common browsers, the links are included below :
Please note, however, the possibility of disabling some cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of services offered on this site.